Responsible for the Programs and Technology costs closing cycles, reporting, annual budget preparation, controllership fundamentals, and coordinating finance-related activities across Supply Chain and FP&A functions.
Serves as a business partner to the Chief Technology Officer leader and Technology team to drive growth and profitability. Responsible to develop and validate the NPI Business cases, this role will be based in Florence, ItalyEssential Responsibilities
- Develop and Validation of New Product business cases (Investment tracking, NPV, ROI, financial KPIs measurement).
Monitor & Report New Product performance vs. Payback assumption including historical say/do
Lead planning session for Programs and Technology costs - Engineering and Product Leadership - during OP, MRP, GSP.
Responsible for FP&A activities of Programs and Technology costs: short term planning, QMI preparation, quarterly estimate and closing. Responsible for preparation of packages for Senior leadership team on Technology functional costs review
Support to Tax on Patent box, R&D tax credit for Italian government and transfer pricing
Track Requisition Productivity, evaluate and analyze External funding program effectiveness rev. rec., and cash profileQualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including Executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate and navigate within a matrixed environment
- Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: Oracle, HFM, etc.), strong Office package skills in data compilation and aggregation.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more