Skills: Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
The Sourcing Execution Leader will lead the development, communication and execution of direct material strategies to ensure business objectives achievements (OTD, Savings, Deflation, Cost Out, Vendor Recovery, Make or buy, Days to Pay, Risk Mitigation, Target Costing and Should-Be Costing activities) supporting global profitability and growth for Business in the Region.
- Leading the development & execution of sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives, including supplier selection, development and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance
- Drive the sourcing execution team for all product lines, including full accountability for outsourced material delivering and financials (deflation and saving targets)
- Performing detailed cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by vendors to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business
- Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management
- Potentialize synergies with Sourcing Leaders/ peers worldwide
- Manage adverse situations in the purchasing routine to better serve internal customers
- Participate in PPM (Pre-Production Meetings) for critical items
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- Experience with commercial and technical depth/knowledge in assigned commodities, or Commercial Sourcing, Supply Chain or Engineering experience
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English, including executive communication locally and overseas
- Strong problem Solving
- Desired Characteristics:
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments
- Experience implementing a compliant and lean supply chain
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Work Location: Jandira - Sao Paulo
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more