Early Career Program: Human Resources - 2020 OpportunitiesRole Summary:
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of Baker Hughes's innovation!
Our Early Career Program is built to develop world-class HR leaders ready to take on tomorrow's challenges. We combine our renowned leadership development, our diversity of thought and globally challenging experiences to give participants broad exposure to the challenges and opportunities facing HR in the workplace today.
This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in HR roles combined with formal classroom training in the HR discipline, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future HR leaders.Essential Responsibilities:
- Complete three work rotations in key areas of HR knowledge, such as employee relations, client support, workforce planning & analytics, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, labor relations, talent development, inclusion and organizational design
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in HR fundamentals
- Contribute significantly to business outcomes through delivery of your assignment priorities
- Lead program initiatives or projects with a global network of peers
- Interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve a critical business challenge through participation in a cross-functional, mission-based team
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- A Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Business or a Human Resources discipline (Industrial & Labor Relations, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior)
- Maximum 3 years post Bachelor's or Master's degree experience
- Geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Internship experience in Human Resources or related HR experience
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, accountability, teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and OR initiative. Passion for people operations.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more