Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Project Controls
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SR. BUDGET CONTROLLER
Primary Purpose of Job
1) Supervise Budget Control section providing budget controlservices including but not limited to CAPEX/OPEX Budgets & AFEs,Invoice Processing and Asset Capitalization.
1) A university or college degree in financial accounting and/orCPA,CMA,ACCA.
Experience & Skills
1) At least 12 years relevant experience in project cost budgetcontrol.
2) Experience in Oil & Gas industry is preferable.
3) Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
4) Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manages multipletasks simultaneously.
5) Performs routine duties independently and refers to LineSupervisors on non-routine work.
6) Substantial working knowledge in SAP essential.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa