Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beijing, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
What's the role?
- Strategically manage operational / tactical contract and tail end spend by working in close collaboration with CP COB , RtP team and Business colleagues and make sure it is aligned with business / function priorities
- With the good understanding of business requirement and its operation to maximize value from Operational Contracts/tactical contract and implement EFA and Category strategy to deliver the value
- With good understanding of the market and supplier to assure the supply of contracts at market competitive T&C and deliver value to Bottom Line Impacts to business and function through leading edge supply chain management techniques, supply/value chain analyses and cost modeling from right scoping local projects, and analyzing CP business requirements under external market dynamics, developing and executing commercial contract strategies operationalizing the agreements
- Ensure continuity of supply through managing ad-hoc business requirements in accordance with Tail spend management Strategy through RtP E2E integration and optimize manual PO versus contract and channel management
- Closely connect with AP, FOD, Ask CP and MIPP to ensure the E2E value delivery and maximize liberate frontline
- Ensure all commercial activity and contract in place is fully compliance with the CMCP requirement
- Ensure operationalize the contract/OA under RtP rules and process
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve in terms way of working, E2E process simplification and commercial value.
- Supports the end to end cycle from the time when the purchase request is placed by Requisitioners till the items / services get delivered and vendor gets paid within agreed payment terms. The analyst ensures that RtP transactions and workflows are processed and day-to-day activities are delivered at top-quartile performance levels. The buyer will resolve RtP / workflow issues with Requisitioners, Procurement Staff, Vendors, Tax and Finance, and ensure that RtP processes are understood and followed. The analyst will also hold the ERP super user role for Procurement of Goods and Services (PGS) processes.
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
What we need from you
- Good business connect and commercial mindset and skill to be commercial power house
- Identify CP strategic opportunities to improve the total cost of ownership
- Adapt rapidly to changing circumstances/priorities
- To work across multiple businesses, categories and manage multiple commercial project items simultaneously
- GSAP and Ariba system
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video