At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
The Banking intern will be responsible for Bank account management and user management. The Analyst will be responsible for the wing-to-wing execution and management of the user access requests, managing documentation of account opening and modification, DHL couriers. This individual will be involved in projects of transformation as well.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide support for the treasury team, bank administration team.
- Ensure the documentation flow is in line with the internal policy.
- Ensure all bank documentation is signed as per bank mandate.
- Prepare periodic reports and dashboards for bank account solutioning.
- Get to know, understand and deliver bank administration processes.
- Understand and fulfil all regulations of the internal policies of the company.
- Manage the system administration of online banking portals.
- Assist with periodic reconciliation of account data in centralized tool with external Banking partners and Business ledgers, ensuring timely resolution of any discrepancies identified.
- Maintain repository of documentation requirements for various service setup with Banking partners.
- Support BHGE Treasury with special projects from time to time improvement activities to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification.
- Manage DHL parcels and documentation.
- Fair knowledge of English
- Great command of Excel and Microsoft products
- Team player attitude
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Second European Language
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more