Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Sr. Solutions Analyst I, Commercial, provides application assistance to end-users on a variety of issues/support for Commercial Cloud applications, including Oracle Sales Cloud, Eloqua, XaitPorter, and Goldmine. Responsibilities include support for additional Corporatewide, and Regional/Local applications as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead Oracle Sales Cloud, Eloqua, XaitPorter, and Goldmine or other application projects through the Project Management Lifecycle. Define business requirements, create project plans with phases, milestones, and go-live dates, ensure effective organizational change management with all business units & service lines worldwide in compliance with Corporate change management standards.
- Communicate and lead all approved Commercial domain application initiatives/priorities while working in direct contact with management, end-users, IT, and other support groups.
- Proactively identify and respond to the business about issues, limitations, and deficiencies in the custom application configuration and delivered application software. Research potential solutions and provide recommendations to management.
- Initiate ideas for functionality and enhancements based on business process improvements. Take the initiative to learn and propose "best practices" and standards to correct or improve business processes as related to application responsibilities.
- Responsible for application design, development, and configuration changes in the supported Commercial software applications, including implementations, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Collaboratively work with the Commercial business groups to define and document their requirements of system applications.
- Responsible for system testing and the coordination of integration and user testing of all application solutions, including upgrades, to ensure delivery of quality solutions.
- Create technical and functional documentation for system adminstration, user support, & training.
- Understand the details of the various integrations between Commerical and other applications, such as PeopleSoft, and how they are implemented & used by the business users at Oceaneering.
- Develop and apply best practices and standards to interface development to ensure streamlined business processes that achieve the business' goals.
- Utilize effective organizational change management, including training, communication, and organizational alignment.
- Maintain Oceaneering's intranet Commercial site (i.e. application procedures, end-user problem resolution, FAQs, etc).
- Measure and report on the impact of the application on business process efficiency, effectiveness and user satisfaction.
- Possible Travel both internationally and domestically.
- Work closely with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience on Oracle Sales Cloud applications or related applications
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in business process development, analysis and continuous improvement within the Commercial domain.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with software lifecycle including data conversion and system testing.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with SQL and proficiency with table structure of area or responsibility.
- Working knowledge of interfacing with other PS production environments and third party applications.
- A general knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials modules
- Solid team leadership and management skills.
- Prior experience working with multiple cultures and nationalities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.