A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Recruitment Officer
by an industry leader to be based in Qatar. Brief on Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills & Communications:
- To execute all activities related to the recruitment activities (Pre and Post) recruitment formalities for the company & its Subsidiaries to ensure that organizational manpower needs are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the approved manpower plans in order to support and contribute to the realization and implementation of the company & Subsidiaries' strategic manpower plans.
- Carry out recruitment activities using sourcing portals and channels such as university career fairs, employment agencies and acquire required approvals to establish contact.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates (CVs) and routine assessment methods (for example, tests or interviews).
- Arrange for second interview with end-user departments (as and when required).
- Liaise with candidates from offer roll out till on-boarding including all documentations related to candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in business/management or human resources discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in coordinating recruitment operations for an organisation similar scale as the company and its Subsidiaries.
Job Specific Skills:
- Proficient Communication Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Teamwork Skills.
- Problem Solving and Time Management Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Experience and working knowledge of Oracle ERP.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Microsoft Office Computer Skills.
- Fluent in English Language and Arabic is advantage.
- All Departments as required.
- All Customers / Recruitment Agencies as required.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity with benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.