A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Analyst
to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas operating company.
Support and contribute to the develop and design the company wide Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program to ensure that the program is fully embedded in the organization, fit for purpose, and there is continuous improvement.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Applied Science or Business and professional training in Risk Management.
- Minimum six (6) years of risk management experience in engineering, oil and gas or process industry with 2 years of experience with business continuity management best practices.
- Professional level English, written and verbal.
- Excellent analysis, report writing and presentation skills.
- Computer skills including competence with MS Office Suite, adept with spreadsheets and statistical data reporting.
- Database and systems knowledge including SharePoint as a communication tool.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to contribute to building relationships at all levels across the organisation including coaching business change champions.
- Project management and process mapping skills
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity with family benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.