Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Evansville, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes has an opening for Fishing Tool Supervisor to be based out of our facility in Evansville, WY.
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Wellbore Intervention Fishing Services Product Group
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention Fishing Services applications as required
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BH HSE policies, Legal compliance requirements and BH core values
- High school Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in Fishing services
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention Fishing Services products in at least one product line
- Experience with drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Two year Technical Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Wellbore Intervention
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
Evansville, WY 82636
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.