At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships by supplying routine and complex products/services, and sells products and services to existing customers.
Upstream Chemicals: Product line provides chemical technology solutions for hydrocarbon production, transportation and processing, and also delivers pipeline integrity services. We are a leader in oil/water separation technology and in solutions to control corrosion, deposition, bacteria and H2S in producing wells and production facilities. We provide chemicals and technical support to enhance plant processes, improve productivity, manage water treatment, and resolve environmental issues.Essential Responsibilities:
- Solid oilfield experience and demonstrated knowledge of product line
- Strong mechanical aptitude and familiarity with production aspect of product line
- Assists with the development of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business or business product line
- Assist with development of short and long-range sales goals
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in oil and gas industry preferred.
- 3+ years oil field experience can replace education qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial issues
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business
- Possess or have the ability to obtain CDL with Hazmat/tank endorsements
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work little or no supervision
- Ability to work in varied environments (office and field)
- Flexibility to work late night or on weekends, as needed
- Strong work ethic is mandatory
- Team player attitude is essential
Carrizo Springs/Uvalde/Eagle Pass/Laredo, TX