Baker Hughes has an opening for a Chemical Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) in Carrizo Springs/Uvalde/Laredo/Eagle Pass area. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Transport and transfer bulk and drum chemicals to customer locations
- Support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
- Maintain chemical pump function, inventory surveillance and product ordering for chemicals.
- Service reporting in regard to pump function in the field.
- Take samples and test water samples and crude and submit results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers who elect to have the order fulfillment process.
- At least 2+ years' of oilfield related experience.
- General technical knowledge of company's products and services and their applications to customer needs and requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and good customer service skills.
- Existing knowledge of customer base.
- CDL License and HAZMAT endorsement is essential.
Carrizo Springs/Uvalde/Laredo/Eagle Pass, TX