Skills: Process Management, Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Baker Hughes Artificial Lift group manufacture complete centrifugal pump systems equipped with technology special developed for the oil and geothermal industry. Due to a high quality product and a high level of service, we have seen strong growth in our business. Therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator (Account Manager) (m/f/d) in Artificial Lift Systems (ALS) to be part of our Europa team.
- Account Manager ensuring sustainable relationships and financial returns
- Pursuing opportunities with existing customers Onshore and offshore customers.
- Management of quotations, technical queries, projects and if needed visit project locations (and costumers)
- Maintain and build customer intimacy, interfacing with the relevant functions and departments.
- Supply Chain Management of ALS supply and stock projections
- Coordinate project and sales orders, to support customer accounts
- Contact point for suppliers and customers
- Maintain, develop and report and update revenue using Salesforce
- Support the regional team with the internal sales process and tracking equipment
- Work with the operations team to support the field operations with pre-job meetings with costumers
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma and strong experience in a sales, support, or marketing field)
- Preferably moderate experience across the oil & gas, refining or power industries
- Knowledge of MS office software and SAP
- Mechanical/electrical background could be an advantage
- Strong German and English Language skills both written and verbal
- Experience in project planning and report writing
- Ability of identifying process improvements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as oral, written and listening skills
- Being able to organize, plan, delegate, allocate and execute work through diplomacy and negotiating
- Customer focused and results driven
- Great ability to negotiate and strong commercial and business acumen and understanding
- Costumer focused with the ability to develop and grow relationships
- Ability to represent the company technically amongst peer groups
- Willingness to travel
- Hands-on mentality
Celle, Baker Hughes Europe Germany
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more