Junior Operator - Wireline
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns how to perform basic operator duties in either acased or open hole environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to safely drive the logging units and be physically able to handle harsh environmental conditions and heavy physical labor.
- Maintains wellsite records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations. Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level.
- Product line training required.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more