Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Metering Engineer on a staff basis in Aberdeen
Metering Technician will be will provide technical assurance and be the Metering Technical Authority
- Degree or equivalent qualification in instrumentation, analyser or measurement discipline.
- Senior instrumentation, analyser or measurement engineering experience & contributions in regulated, 24/7 high hazard industries- (oil gas, chemical, or energy.)
- Technical specification development, maintenance, communication & training development and implementation.
- Data and trend analysis and reporting.
- Auditing & investigations.
-Regulatory compliance to engineering standards: IP, API, HM, BS & applicable metering & measurement standards & codes of practice.
- Metering & analytical instrumentation: LNG sampler, optical analysers, moisture analysers, water analysers, flow computers, tank gauging.
- Understanding of SHE systems, compliance, risk areas & improvement. HAZOP's and LOPA's, Quality systems, ensuring compliance, risk areas & improvement.
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements