Gaffney, Cline & Associates (GCA) is an international advisory firm focused on providing integrated technical and managerial services to all sectors of the oil and gas industry. For more than 50 years, GCA has provided both broad-based and detailed advice resulting in solutions-orientated, commercially viable and practical results designed to meet our client's specific requirements. GCA advises a wide range of clients in exploration, reservoir evaluation, field development and optimization, drilling and production, pipeline, refining and LNG projects throughout the world. GCA has principal offices in Hampshire, Houston and Singapore.
GCA are a subsidiary of Baker Hughes, the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. Role Summary:
Junior Reservoir EngineerEssential Responsibilities:
Work alongside and under the supervision of GCA staff:
- Provide reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, including field development planning, reservoir performance analysis, and reserves estimation and auditing;
- Conduct reservoir engineering studies using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques, including reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis;
- Handle projects as assigned.
Masters Level in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent as a minimumDesired Characteristics:
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results;
- Action orientated, ethical with a strong client focus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams;
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Familiar with reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis;
- Good time management skills.
Alton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more