At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities:
- Designs process control system architecture, network topology, interfaces for renewal projects of existing, old control systems or for new installations based on different product lines.
- Designs and implements turbine, generator, compressor and basic process control applications, operator interfaces using applied and best engineering practices.
- Follows project execution processes, attends project meetings and follows-up project milestones regularly to fulfil contractual commitments, delivery dates.
- Develops functional specifications for custom applications/configurations, assists in writing procedures for test and operation of supplied systems.
- Utilizing system one-lines, develop three-line diagrams, AC/DC elementaries.
- Provides technical support to supply chain on ordering of BOMs and assembly, supports pre-FATs and FATs.
- Provides technical support to customers over the phone and at customer locations when required.
- Provides technical support and feedback to Marketing and Sales teams on controls software and solutions, hardware and system related questions.
- Assists with the development and improvement of processes and tools to help increase quality and reduce cycle time on controls projects.
- Demonstrates dependable technical expertise and analytical ability
- Exhibits accuracy and thoroughness in work reviews
- Full systems approach to projects, willingness to get knowledge from other technology areas and functions. Uses this knowledge to increase quality with better understanding of project requirements.
- Identifies and mitigates risks in the projects.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent background
- Technological background in Power and/or Oil & Gas industries, applications.
- Relevant experience in electrical control systems
- Relevant experience in technical field.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more