At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose
Full - Time Regular
In this role, you will be responsible for executing on India Payroll & Benefits services, including developing an in-depth understanding of relevant P&B systems, processes, and policies. This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvement. Promote "Best in Class" service while developing effective relationships and working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.Essential Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more India Payroll or Benefits process.
- Manage service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process.
- Drive increased productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area.
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing "Best in Class" customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and policy requirements.
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication.
- Continuously build and share area of expertise.
- Keep current with internal and external updates and changes.
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process.
- Participate in internal, external payroll and benefits audits.
- Preparation of year-end reporting & associated statistics.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited University or College.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience for India payroll.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.