Subcontractor Quota Administration:
- Executive quota management level based on SCM group's strategies and dependency ratio on subcontractors
- Liaise with MOM on the monthly quota statement to ensure administration of quota management by junior team members aligns with MOM system requirements and other related legislations.
- Manage the documentation required for MOM submission pertaining to the subcontractor quota compliance.
- Coordinate with team members on the execution of the latest MOM quota management requirements and other related legislations.
- Address subcontractor quota management issues, and escalate to senior team members as required.
Subcontractor Recruitment and Renewal
- Implement the procedure for newly recruited subcontractors and renewed applications and propose improvement towards the work processes to enhance the service efficiency.
- Generate report on quota availability to ensure secure placement of newly recruited/renewed subcontractor workers.
- Guide junior team responses on the preferred communication method to subcontractors and recruitment agents on basic information required for quota management.
- Execute proper control measures and fair system and procedures on recruitment agent rotation and assignment and propose to senior team members on improvement towards the process.
- Handle basic complaints between subcontractors and recruitment agents, escalating when required.
- Liaise with MOM and subcontractors on adverse quota management cases.
Subcontractor Database Management
- Review accuracy of team's data maintenance on critical information pertaining to subcontractor quota management status (i.e. New registration, validity, termination, and etc) in their files and electronic database and resolves issues pertaining to data discrepancy.
- Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative experience preferably in subcontractor/contract management related field.
- Good knowledge of subcontractor related legislations, shipyard safety rules and regulation, and local HSSE legislations.
- Sound knowledge on Subcontractor Management.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiar with MOM eServices, including Word Permit Online
- Meticulous, initiative, customer- oriented, responsible, good interpersonal and communication skills, innovative, enthusiastic