Baker Hughes has an opening for a Sales Specialist for our Specialty Polymer Chemical product range. in Singapore. The position will support the Oil Field Services Chemical Division. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Under general direction, develops and maintains customer relationships with smaller accounts and less complex products/services.
- Sells products and services to existing or new customers.
- Has no direct field service responsibilities.
- Assists and train entry or junior level employees.
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in related field.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Basic knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of commercial issues.
Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more