Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Under direct supervision, plan, implement, administer, maintain and support network and communication projects, following predefined standard operating procedures and company policies and protocols. Responsibilities included, but not limited to, are:
- Support network projects which involves design, documentation, configuration and implementation
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on IP routing and switching on Cisco platform
- Hands-on experience in Network troubleshooting to resolve operational incidents and restore outages
- Ability to install, upgrade and configure network systems, read, analyse and interpret technical information and perform maintenance and monitoring of voice and data services
- Ability to align with and execute global standards and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure standardization and consistency
- Ability to communicate and work with global teams across regions and manage vendor relationships
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of network administration experience. CCNP preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of LAN and WAN technologies, design, configuration and implementation on Cisco platforms
- Hands on experience in network troubleshooting on Cisco network platforms for routing and switching
- Hands on experience in LAN networks based on Cisco switching like VLANs, STP, HSRP, DHCP
- Hands on experience in WAN networks and technologies like MPLS, Leased Line, Wireless, VSAT and IPSEC/VPN
- Hands on experience in routing protocols like Static, OSPF and BGP
- Documentation skills using Microsoft Visio Technical Version and Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with different teams during projects rollout and incidents troubleshooting
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 79558
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Information Technology
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.