The Materials Manager is responsible to partner with our different manufacturing& services sites across our Subsea Services and Offshore product lines to ensure best in class practice in terms of inventory management, warehouse operation and customer property management. Essential Responsibilities:
- Define the overall strategy and targets on Inventory for services and offshore across multiple sites, including input & output strategy and advanced stocking methodology.
- Drive overall slow-moving inventory reduction by driving cross-functional initiatives and strong rhythm in our different operating sites.
- Define and control any advanced stocking strategy initiatives, define and control process for the multiple sites, drive and measure business benefits and impacts.
- Review Equipment management methodology across our different region and ensure best-in class process definition and delivery.
- Drive inventory review across multiple regions to ensure accountability and ownership of the individual sites.
- Define and drive continuous improvement plan across multiple sites and function.
- Drive different SMI initiatives including MMI (Must Move Inventory), Inventory configuration.
- Establish and review Inventory calculation model, align to failure rate, rework rate, leadtimes etc.
- Drive cross-functional knowledge of inventory across Sales, Product, Engineering to ensure upfront reusage.
- Define input/output model, align to financial accounting strategy and revenue and execution plan.
- Master's degree or equivalent from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Proven years experience in one or more of project industry, strategy consulting and industrial marketing/strategy
- Proven years experience in finance or material / inventory management
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving, including ability to form hypotheses and move forward in the absence of complete information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize complex topics into clear, simple and crisp messages
- Positive attitude towards a fast-changing business environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills to work well with colleagues across all businesses/cultures, achieve objectives through effective influencing, and establish credibility with Senior Leaders
- Knowledge of BHGE products and services
- BHGE Leadership program graduate (CAS, XLP, OMLP etc.)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more