Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting for a Parts Finisher to join the Baker Hughes, a GE company team supporting our Manufacturing Department located at our Rankin Road facility in Houston, TX.
The Parts Finisher will collaborate within a team environment on the development of new parts and working alone or within a team, complete the final processing of features to include deburring, polishing, tapping, etc.
- Under general supervision performs moderately complex finishing operations in the following areas: painting, dipping, plating, polishing, deburring etc. involving a variety of parts/ assembly sizes and characteristics.
- Frequently involves operations of increasing difficulty to meet desired specifications.
- Maintains supplies, equipment, personal protective equipment and environmental records associated with area processes.
- Uses a wide range of hand and power tools.
- Power wash and clean long parts
- May assist in establishing process schedule and inspects finishing applications to ensure established standards are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate skills in finishing operations.
- Applies an intermediate level of skill in procedures, techniques, tools, material and or equipment appropriate to the area of specialization.
- Skilled in equipment operation and maintenance.
- Must be capable of wearing a respirator and required PPE.
- Proficient in the operation of a forklift and overhead cranes in the manufacturing and finishing processes and techniques for specific area and product lines.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years related experience, which may include one year of trades training.
- Knowledge of bore scope