Skills: HR - General
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
• Provide HR Admin support to employees (employee files, contracts, addendums, orders etc.) in line with legal and corporate requirements; ensure employee signing and filing;
• Assist with off-boarding employees in alignment with company policy and country legislation
• Maintain files and personnel records to ensure information is accurate and up to date
• Prepare documentation for employee relations cases
• Maintain data integrity and create various HR reports both SAP and 1C
• Assist with field employee communications
• Manage and participate in various HR projects
• Coordinate visa, work permit obtainment process for foreign employees, ensuring that the visas are systematically obtained in the shortest possible delay and all prerequisite conditions for the visa obtainment are met;
• Cooperate with immigration services provider on legal issues regarding the process of obtaining all necessary documentation for foreign employees.
• Submitting all required reports and notifications on foreign employees to the Migration Authorities.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR administration and management,
• Minimum bachelor's degree;
• Fluency in English.
• Good knowledge of Russian Labor Code
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
• Ability to analyze, evaluate and take action;
• Team player able to support and coach others;
• Excellent communication, coordination and relationship management skills.
• Project in Moscow
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.