Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: HR - General
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
• Provide HR Admin support to employees (employee files, contracts, addendums, orders etc.) in line with legal and corporate requirements; ensure employee signing and filing;
• Assist with off-boarding employees in alignment with company policy and country legislation
• Maintain files and personnel records to ensure information is accurate and up to date
• Prepare documentation for employee relations cases
• Maintain data integrity and create various HR reports both SAP and 1C
• Assist with field employee communications
• Manage and participate in various HR projects
• Coordinate visa, work permit obtainment process for foreign employees, ensuring that the visas are systematically obtained in the shortest possible delay and all prerequisite conditions for the visa obtainment are met;
• Cooperate with immigration services provider on legal issues regarding the process of obtaining all necessary documentation for foreign employees.
• Submitting all required reports and notifications on foreign employees to the Migration Authorities.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in HR administration and management,
• Minimum bachelor's degree;
• Fluency in English.
• Good knowledge of Russian Labor Code
• Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
• Ability to analyze, evaluate and take action;
• Team player able to support and coach others;
• Excellent communication, coordination and relationship management skills.
• Project in Moscow
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.