Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Document Control
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is currently looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work a one year contract position in Toronto or Chatham Ontario.
This position is responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Management group with data management and analysis and procuring services in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Analyze internal/external market data from multiple sources in a logical format for effective decision-making
• Support cost reduction initiatives and coordinate supplier cost increases to ensure fair market value is obtained
• Assist with supplier assessments and performance improvement processes
• Participate in the development of sourcing strategies using knowledge gained from analyzing market conditions and internal stakeholder needs
• Compile the pricing analyses and other mechanisms for decision-making
• Support strategic sourcing initiatives within the respective Business Unit for services
• Monitor and measure the contracting process to ensure compliance and risk mitigation
• Monitor preferred supplier utilization to maintain cost effective rates
• Create and review reports on supplier performance and compliance with specific contractual obligations/metrics
• Ensure Supply Chain and other related policies are followed in order to mitigate or lower risk with service suppliers
• Analyze and interpret internal/external market data from multiple sources to support informed decision making
• Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Contributing to vendor management activities by ensuring prequalification requirements are met and post evaluations are completed
• Supporting leadership by providing periodic reports, conducting data analysis, validating vendor payments, and providing process/system improvement recommendation
• Identify non-compliance with contracts and investigate root cause (e.g. spend categories, buying channel process) under the direction of a more senior level SCM professional
• Other duties as assigned
• This position is a qualified individual contributor who performs responsibilities independently with some direction. The position supports internal users by facilitating and managing Supply Chain processes related to any services required to support the business. The position ensures that risks are mitigated or lowered wherever possible with sourcing suppliers and value is driven through a "Total Cost of Ownership" approach.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.