Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Alvarado, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently looking to hire a Mainline Mechanic in the Fort Worth, TX for a 5/2 schedule. The Mechanic performs preventative maintenance on all equipment at well facilities or platforms within the operating area. The position requires knowledge and understanding of large compressors and complex rotating equipment.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Schedule, perform preventive maintenance programs and predictive maintenance measurements on existing equipment to ensure operability of equipment
- Prepare and maintain records on the preventive maintenance performed, mechanical failure, mechanical availability, and downtime of the equipment in Asset area
- Prepare and report a recap of major jobs performed and the mechanical availability of equipment during the month
- Order and replace parts inventory needs to minimize downtime
Skills / Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience required
- Strong safety and environmental awareness
- Highly developed diagnostic / troubleshooting skills
- Effective communicator
- High degree of skill in mechanical crafts and preventive maintenance methods
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com â\u20ac¯
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.