A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced ELV- PROJECT ENGINEER
to be based in Qatar by an industry leader.
To coordinate and perform all electrical work related to the development and construction of the terminal ensuring appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of work efforts in the delivery of the project with an emphasis on safe and quality execution of all project management transactions in adherence to company's project management guidelines framework and management requirements. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline from a reputable university.
- Relevant Professional Certification
- 6 years of experience as Electrical Engineer with substantial experience working with ELV.
- Good technical and operational knowledge of container terminal operations.
- Understanding of QCS 2014 and current regulations.
- Excellent people and performance management skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and CAD
- Advanced decision-making skills
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Excellent skill in leading teams from a multi-cultural background.
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- Outstanding organizing and planning skills
- Good understanding of Qatar and GCC culture and working environment.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity with benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.