Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a FP&A Operations Manager based in Aberdeen / Bristol, UK.
Candidate will be responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for the Global Subsea Services product line of the OFE product company. Seasoned, senior level individual with strong business acumen and an in-depth financial knowledge. Effective communication and ability to problem solve a key requirement.
- Reporting and analysis of income and cash flow statements on the quarterly basis
- Responsible for coordinating the QMI process (forecasting) for the product line
- Responsible for coordinating the planning cycles (quarterly, annually and long term)
- Drive the finance team to close the quarter timely on a monthly basis
- Improve 'Digital' capabilities on global basis.
- Drive process improvements and simplification efforts across finance team
- Support the business to deliver key financial targets (Orders, Revenue, Margins, Cost, Cash, ROIC)
- Support the business through ad hoc analysis through the year
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and work in a matrix environment
- A self-starter, inventive, eager to learn and autonomous
- Curiosity: seeks out knowledge, and feedback.
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage projects and ad hoc analysis
Aberdeen, Scotland or Bristol, England
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working .