A Fantastic Direct Hire Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Payroll Accounting Supervisor
to be based in Qatar by an industry leader. Brief on Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills & Communications:
- Supervise, control and monitor payroll accounting operations to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time
- Organise and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Meets payroll operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Balances payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies; initiating journal entries.
- Validates pay by verifying time records; calculation and bank transfers.
- Supervise the preparation and review of the staff payroll. Validates the payroll discrepancies and do the initiate corrective actions.
- Establishes and oversees controls around payroll accounting, document retention, and development of payroll reports.
Job Specific Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, or any related field
- Post-Graduation or Inter CA or MBA
- Experience :- Minimum 10 years' experience (with GCC experience added advantage) on Supervisory capacity, independently handling all the areas of Payroll
- Technical skills :- Well versed in Oracle Payroll & MS Office applications - Word, Excel. Powerpoint
- Skills :- Supervisory skills to adapt quickly with the system and having hands on experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in Payroll software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented and organize.
- Human Resources
- All Departments Section as applicable
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX Free Job Opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.