At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.Role summary:
Primary responsibility is to support Control Panels hardware & configuration detailed design for the Oil & Gas industry.Essential Responsibilities:
- Coordinate creation and maintenance of Bill of Materials (BoM) for Control Panels hardware & configuration detailed design;
- Support engineers in creation and archival of technical documentation (e.g. ordering drawings, panel assembly drawings and wiring diagrams, test procedures etc.);
- Provide technical support to Supply Chain on ordering of BOMs alignment vs Drawings;
- Cooperation with Warehouse and material management;
- Create reports of team workload, track on-time delivery and project vouchering metrics;
- Support on Control Panels project planning vs manufacturing schedule (e.g. Primavera, ASCP);
- Analyse and create quality reports about Engineering errors;
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
- Bachelor Degree in technical / scientific discipline or in management, or Technician Degree in Electrical / Electronic /Telecommunications / Computer Science Engineering;
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Enterprise Systems),
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Organization, planning and time management skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of English and Italian is required.
- Prior experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools such as Team Center Engineering (TCE), SAP PLM would be an advantage;
- Prior experience with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle);
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools including but not limited to AutoCad, Visio and ePlan;