Digital Marketing Coordinator
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for execution of Marketing and Advertising campaigns including: providing recommendations on website best practices, uploading and editing website content, working with agency to coordinate all marketing activities, ensuring all tactics are delivered on time internally and externally to hit key campaign dates, providing reporting on results of the campaigns and providing weekly updates on campaign activity.
The role will require significant collaboration with internal stakeholders (e.g Loyalty, Communications, Training, Operations) and agencies.
- Responsibilities will also include local presence management of retail sites and working with the Loyalty team to develop and test customer emails.
- Execution of website updates in collaboration with content owners, including updating page content and banners, and providing recommendations on how to optimize for SEO and customer experience
- Execution of marketing campaigns, including coordination with the agency, providing updates, monitoring and reporting results and preparing presentations
- Collaborate with Loyalty and Commercial teams to provide recommendations on SEM and online display advertising
- Collaborate on development and testing of customer emails, including advising on best practices and deliverability
- Monitor, manage and optimize local presence listings for retail locations
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree
- 3-5 years' experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns in a retail environment
- 3-5 years' experience working with website content management systems
- 3-5 years' experience in digital media measurement and optimization
- 3-5 years' experience with campaign measurement tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent ability to understand and use web analytics to drive business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem-solving, strong planning skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a demonstrated ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Passion to see projects through from inception to completion and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Writing and translating French
NICE to HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business degree with a specialization in Marketing. Further specialization in digital marketing is an asset
- Degree, diploma or certificate in data science
- 3-5 years' digital media experience in business to consumer and/or business to business
- 3-5 years' experience in data science, data analytics
- 3-5 years agency roles serving clients digital needs
- Excellent understanding of current and emerging trends in digital, social media and data science
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and data visualization tools with the ability to present results in a clear manner
- Ability to do graphic design and photoshop work
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.