Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer for their Aberdeen based client.
* To bring strong technical knowledge across all the company products and services to key customers.
* Building strong relations with customers by providing robust technical solutions to meet customer challenges in applications such as Well Intervention, Well Integrity and Decommissioning.
* Must possess a strong technical background covering various disciplines such as packagers & plugs, cementing systems, slot recovery and TCP. With experience and knowledge throughout sales to operations process.
* Focus on optimising technology solutions to deliver better wells by extending well life, maximising well performance, whilst minimising environmental impact.
* Promote health and safety and quality at work.
* Responsible to internal and external sales process.
* High levels of customer interaction and relationship growth.
* Present and demonstrate products and services to customers and industry bodies.
* Prepare technical & commercial proposals and quotes to customers.
* Attend daily customer meetings to ensure operations are aligned with customer requirements.
* Conduct product line training on new technologies.
* Drive new technology sales and operational execution.
* Compliance with all company code of conduct, process and procedures.
* Active product and service sales marketing.
* Understand the market and communicate and follow up client opportunities.
* Control and communication of sales activity plans, execution and achievements.
* Accurate and current information for reporting purposes and data management.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Upstream Oil & Gas Sales and/or operations experience with a proven track record in sales.
* Hold broad knowledge and experience both technical and operational of oil tools.
Personal Skills :
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong teamwork skills
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND