Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for an HSE Coordinator for a contract position, located in Aberdeen.
Reporting to the onshore Assurance & Performance Team Lead. Health Safety Environment & Assurance Learning & Sharing Coordinator will look at Learning and Sharing across HSE&A capabilities to the business. Providing the business with opportunities for improvement and streamlining. Working in the onshore HSE&A function providing corporate and performance management support. This will be a development role with opportunities to further develop in all areas of HSE&A including experience working offshore and at site.
- Develop and manage an HSE&A Sharing & Learning platform including facilitating Incident Review Boards/Learning & Sharing Meetings.
- Development of knowledge shares based upon Performance Management feedback
- Analysing trends from HSEA activities and linking to future improvement activities
- Communication with wider business on HSE&A knowledge shares in a manner that prevents HSE events recurring
- Ensure lessons learned are communicated to the business, developing Safety Alerts and Lessons Learned from incidents
- Streamlining and maintenance of HSE&A reporting and meetings to drive efficiencies in improvement
- Compile and issue standard reports as required by the business.
- Support the communication of HSE information to raise performance levels.
- Role will be onshore based, however offshore and site trips would be necessary to fulfil role
- Education Attainment & Accreditation
- Further education / degree qualification
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety certificate - desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of the oil and gas industry
- Basic/Further Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET/FOET). - desirable
- Strong networking and communication skills externally and internally - ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong ability and desire to bring tasks to a suitable completion.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and comfortable dealing with and presenting to different levels in the organization.
- Work proactively, able to seek out sustainable solutions to challenges that may arise and share them across the business.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and influence others, enabling change and continual improvement.