Skills: Petroleum Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Junior Diagnostic Engineer (JDE)
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Full - Time Regular
The Junior Diagnostic Engineer will work on monitoring and diagnostic of BH TPS M&D asset. Focused on data analysis he/she will support the senior DE team in troubleshooting, performance measurement and fleet KPI. Continuous alignment with O&G M&D infrastructure and service engineering will be requested.
- Daily monitoring BH TPS ICenter fleet.
- Analyzing alerts and data coming from Monitoring and Diagnostic [M&D] systems; preparing and sending anomaly notifications to the customer.
- Review and approval of M&D periodic reports including data analysis, issue report out, thermodynamic performance assessments and KPI trends.
- Continuously monitoring, through M&D software, the KPIs (MTBF, SF etc.) of the monitored fleet.
- Fresh Graduate in Petroleum Engineering.
- 0-1 years technical experience in Machine Diagnostics or Maintenance;
- In basic knowledge of rotating equipment and BH products including Auxiliary.
- Basic experience in Prognostic analysis.
- Ability to work in a global environment.
- Sound analytical and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to act on his/her own initiative; English fluency.
- Internship Experience in O&G M&D.
- Familiar with BH TPS Product Service team.
- Enthusiasm for challenging and changing situations.
- Entry level in applied diagnostics.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more