Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of daily planning of the production/maintenance team for maintenance execution
- Responsible to improve asset availability by reducing the asset turnaround time through reduction of asset waiting for maintenance, Down for Parts/ RAN, Down for Failure and Work-in-Process.
- Responsible to improve maintenance technicians efficiency & productivity
- Responsible to ensure implementation of Maintenance Strategy (compliant to RCM strategy) through CMMS & SW adherence
- Accountable for improving maintenance processes (improve reliability & efficiency)
- Responsible for monitoring compliance to TLM standards
- Responsible to support Continuous Improvement culture, initiatives & execute RWP within his/ her location.
- Responsible to Implement reliability improvement practices
- Adhere to OFS Stores procedures & provide input to maintenance manager of M&S stock on hand, M&S needed to fulfill quantity on hand vs min/ max
- Responsible to develop & build competency of the production team in line with activity forecast
- Ensure technicians utilize maintenance business systems to reach full cost, time and equipment traceability for maintenance
- performance (movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain).
- Ensure RAN process is handled efficiently to minimize equipment downtime
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years Technical School or higher
- 5-8 years experience in a maintenance position as a Supervisor or Lead, preferably with an Artificial Lift company
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word programs
- Good communication skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.