Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Logistics Management, Warehouse Person
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
An opening, Warehouse & Logistics Operations Spec in Singapore. The position will support the FULFILLMENT OPERATIONS Division.
· Leads, coordinates, or oversees warehouse & logistics operations.
· Activities include productivity and process quality of warehouse operations, reducing controllable expenses, VCP, & contract labor spend, and covering EHS, logistics and shipping processes (including purchasing, receiving, and shipping).
· Manage warehouse to ensure customer requirements are met (including providing scope to contract labor workforce in warehouse).
· Manage and coordinate communication between the project managers, global supply chain and the logistics teams or vendors as needed.
· Oversees strategic planning of the logistics for each project to ensure successful delivery.
· Drives cost reduction wherever applicable while meeting customer and safety requirements.
· Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
· Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the organization.
· Works together with people from the business unit.
· Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
· Targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
· This position may involve demanding physical requirements and work in offshore/onshore remote locations, where access to medical care is not consistent, and weather conditions extreme.
· The applicant may be required to undergo fit for duty medical exams.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a highschool diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).