Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Responsible for leading all development activities to enable safe, efficient and value-driven field development consistent with BP's priorities, directly influencing area development strategy whilst managing a cross-functional team of Reservoir Management, Base Management, and New Well Delivery staff responsible for planning, integrating, and supporting the execution of the activity identified in the overall plan.
- Optimize and refresh the CDWG depletion plan through new well target/sequence optimization, injection optimization, and LoPSA profiles and Depletion Plan documentation
- Maintain an integrated understanding of CDWG Area reservoir performance prediction and ISD through understanding moved fluids, well performance, layering, and reservoir performance metrics for production, injection, VRR.
- Support the CDWG Production Delivery agile unit to manage CDWG Base production through the well activity hopper, performance, and prioritization.
- Ensure efficient delivery of the proved developed resources in CDWG Base production through efficient implementation of the CDWG depletion plan
- Manage safe, reliable and compliant delivery of the New Well and Wellwork Wedges for the CDWG Area.
- Use the NWcp and BM common processes to integrate, propose, and plan new wells and wellwork activity that underpins the plan. This includes delivering the well initiation documents and SORs for new wells, and wellwork, as well as implementing the surveillance plans
- Lead reservoir development risk management through compliance with well and reservoir operating envelopes and DRM
- Exemplify BP's leadership framework; Lead through the company's established value system, build enduring capability, energize people, and maximize value as One Team across AGT Region Functions and Areas, and with Partners and SOCAR (State Oil Company of Azerbaijan).
- Ensure conformance to BP's Defined Practices as defined in the Reservoir and Base Management, and New Well Common Processes.
- Staff development and deployment: Ensure the right staff in the right role, staff development and performance management through coaching, myProfile coaching, and Employee MyPlan. Keep team highly motivated through situational leadership and context sharing.
- Lead and Support Partner and Government meetings and relationships through effective working group meetings and ad hoc interaction and collaboration.
Essential experience and job requirements:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Geoscience or Reservoir/Petroleum Engineering discipline
- A minimum of 10 year's experience in geoscience or engineering
- Strong commitment to HSSE, Ethics and Compliance
- Experience leading and managing teams in Reservoir Development, Exploration or STC.
- Strong leadership and communications skills, including the ability to interact effectively with a broad range of technical specialists and stakeholders at various technical and leadership levels
- Proven track record as an integrator, including demonstrated experience integrating multiple disciplines and Functions to achieve positive outcomes
- Familiarity with agile working practices and tools
- Ability to network with other parts of the organization and external partners
- ?Demonstrates a clear understanding of the business context then acts accordingly
- Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them