Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Mechanical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We have an opening for Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul (ARMO) Technician to support Completions & Well Intervention at our facility in Singapore
· Maintains, tests, and assembles product / tools / sub-assemblies.
· Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures for operations.
· Under Limited Supervision, perform Equipment mechanical disassembly, assembly, maintenance, overhaul and test as required.
· Work to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and quality standards.
· Complete tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
· Enter data into database and access the necessary maintenance data records.
· Works within legal and compliance requirements and Baker Hughes a GE company Core Values.
· Available to work Overtime and On Call Schedule as needed
· Diploma or Nitec in Engineering or related studies
· Fresh graduates are welcome
· Experience working within a shop based Manufacturing team and/or Assembly, Repair, Maintenance and Overhaul environment.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints, assembly Drawings and parts list along with following formal procedures and maintenance practices.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to read and understand the English language.
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
· Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment, such as calipers and tape measures, and processes.
· Basic computer skills.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Some oilfield maintenance/tool build related experience a plus
· Forklift driving and Overhead Crane experience a plus.
· Experience with SAP ERP system.
Location:2 Benoi Road, Singapore 629876