Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Atyrau, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
OIC PL Lead Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for an Oilfield & Industrial Chemicals Product Line lead for Russia Caspian region. Based in Caspian area and reporting directly into the PL Director the role is to:
- Co-ordinate and set strategic direction for OIC PL in Region.
- Create and develop client relationships and pursue sales opportunities
- Coordination of delivering new technology to the market place
- Develop talent in region and build robust business plan to meet future demands.
- Explore opportunities for company to target future O&G developments
- Identify and initiate internal business improvement projects
- Participation in the Baker Hughes HS&E Management System, including compliance to the policies, management standards and specific procedures that apply to current job function.
- Ensuring employee accountability and full compliance with all company standards
- Fiscal responsibilities for business performance of Region
- Role has ultimate responsibility for development and effective execution of strategic plan to grow profitability and market share in Region
- Responsible for effective people management and performance
- Promote customer awareness of Baker Hughes technology and brand and coordination of in country Marketing and sales presence at conferences
- Position company for future projects
- Provide guidance, work direction and coaching to operational and field staff
- Degree qualified or equivalent. Preferably in Chemistry or similar science, 10yrs+ experience of O&G industry
- Strong commercial understanding of P&L balance sheet
- Well organized with good communication and inter-personal skills and demonstration of developing and motivating team personnel
- Experience of working in production chemicals/oilfield chemistry in RuCa region
- Fluent in local languages, Russian and English
- Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of customer base.
- Makes good decisions based on mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
Locations: Regular travel across Caspian area