Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Requisition ID: 83360
• Promote and maintain effective communications and relations (verbally and in writing) with district management, project management teams and engineers/clients as required.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Quality Management System and procedures and promote standardization.
• Assist in conducting project quality audits and reports.
• Degree or certification plus two or more years' experience in process piping related construction field or equivalent amount of experience and education.
• Working knowledge of construction practices, construction codes (ASME, AWS, etc.) and non-destructive examination procedures (VT, RT, UT, PT, MT)
• Current CWI certification.
• Excellent communication and technical writing skills, ability to research and work with detailed/technical matters and convey/explain the information to field personnel.
• Ability to work in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint software programs as well as able to quickly learn other software applications.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform a variety of tasks with deadlines and potentially frequent interruptions.
• Ability to perform work at project locations as needed across the US for an extended period of time.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Corpus Christi
Job Segment: Engineer, Quality Manager, QC, Developer, Quality, Engineering, Technology