Company: Baker Hughes
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Under direct supervision, assists in the day-to-day accounting activities which may include maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and/or in the preparation of basic financial reports
• Responsible for the actuals and plans for ledgers and bank reconciliation.
• Assists the accounting staff in monthly closes of the ledger.
• Assists in various account reconciliations and analyses.
• Handle special projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent.
• Entry level.
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
• Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good PC skills.
• Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.