Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor, Technical Writing
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Salary, Accommodation & Benefits
Location: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Vida Energy are working in partnership with the largest oil company in Saudi Arabia and are urgently recruiting a HR professional who can demonstrate; process, management and administrative abilites.
Knowledge and experience developing curriculum and planning lessons are required (lifecycle of the ADDIE process). S/he should be highly organized and able to work independently and without much supervision. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Candidates should also have high energy and a willingness to be flexible and creative.
Minimum requirements to be considered for the role;
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the following areas: Instructional Design, Learning Technologies, Education, English Language, Humanities, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
- a minimum of seven years of professional experience leading project and organizational teams in: conducting needs analyses; selecting appropriate learning approaches; designing curricula, programs, and other learning solutions;
- Developing instructional materials for participants and facilitators; selecting, developing, and utilizing appropriate learning technologies; developing tests and other assessments; and developing evaluation instruments.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult education.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with advanced communication skills that include effective presentation skills and experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- A strong background in educational psychology, adult learning, evaluation methodology, educational testing and measurement, and educational computer/media/technology applications.
- Knowledge of current techniques and procedures used in the design and development of curriculum.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent tasks, and report transparently and effectively on progress.
- Experience in the delivery of on-site training to a diverse range of business/vocational customers.
- Participates and leads project and organizational teams in: conducting needs analyses; selecting appropriate learning approaches; designing curricula, programs, and other learning solutions; developing instructional materials for participants and facilitators; selecting, developing, and utilizing appropriate learning technologies; developing tests and other assessments; and developing evaluation instruments.
- Provides consultation and high-level professional expertise on proposed program policy changes and evaluation of current activities.
- Provides coaching, knowledge transfer, and knowledge sharing to peers and subordinate personnel in the division.
- Ensures that all operational tasks and project activities under the employee's jurisdiction are appropriately staffed and meeting time, budget, and scope requirements.
- Performs comprehensive review of assessment and test materials before signing off on final versions of newly released or revised curriculum content and test materials.
- Meets regularly with direct reports (if applicable) to facilitate optimal professional development, leading cross-functional knowledge-sharing initiatives and providing detailed performance feedback.
- Oversees or participates in benchmarking studies of multiple Saudi Aramco programs of study, in addition to studies of Saudi Aramco programs and their international or oil and gas industry equivalents.
- Oversees or completes the design and development of placement and proficiency tests for use in Saudi Aramco facilities; performs quality assurance review before release.
- Regularly pursues professional development through the study of emerging industry trends and good practice in the fields of instructional design, emerging learning technologies, and team management, and leads the development of successful communities of practice in the field of instructional design.
- Performs other tasks as assigned, including on-site exam proctoring, maintenance and revision, and other administrative tasks.