Job responsibilities include managing the daily NGLs nominated and scheduled on Grand Prix Pipelines from processing facilities. Includes nominating and confirming shipper activity on pipeline EBBâ€™s (Electronic Bulletin Boards), monitoring daily flow and imbalances, and updating internal systems to provide data to accounting and counterparties
JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Create and manage nomination/scheduling process for Targaâ€™s Grand Prix and Cayenne Pipelines
- Communicate with field personnel on liquids product flow on GPP & CP
- Communicate with intercompany personnel and 3 rd party customers to receive and process pipeline nominations
- Monitor NGL Composition and communicate off Spec issues to intercompany and 3 rd party facilities
- Set up monthly nomination obligations in Right Angle
- Book pipeline entries into Right Angle system
- Work with assets analyst to convey proper monthly flash reporting
- Create and maintain pipeline system imbalances and line-fills
- Create monthly statements / invoice process
- Process monthly statements / invoices to intercompany and 3 rd party customers
- Help develop nomination system in public portal for future expansion to 3 rd parties
- 3 to 5 years prior related experience
- Must be able to perform at a high level with minimum supervision in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, self-motivated, problem solver with a high attention to detail.
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
- 4 Year college degree
- Minimum to no supervision
- At least 3 Years of experience in NGL distribution
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, and standing.
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.