Skills: Production Engineering
Other Skills: Production Engineer, Performance Engineer, STPF, MTPF,
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Production Performance Engineer
A new opening for a Production Performance Engineer has arisen with a well-known and respected Oil & Gas Company in the UAE. Working from their Head Office in Dubai, this is a permanent staff role with Family Expat Package attached.
The role reports into the Subsurface Development Manager and is responsible for completing and publishing all daily, weekly, monthly production reports. As Production Performance Engineer you will be responsible for producing and updating Short Term and Mid Term Production Forecasts.
Production Performance Engineer:
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Completion of all daily, weekly and monthly reports relating to production and performance
- Updating and publishing of monthly water injection targets, gas lift producers hit list and shut-in wells lists as per drilling / ops status,
- Maintaining of the OFM database,
- Liaising with offshore fields to facilitate smooth data capture and entry,
- Short Term Production Forecast (STPF). Preparing, reviewing, presenting and publishing.
- Medium Term Production Forecast (MTPF). Preparing, reviewing, presenting and publishing.
The Production Performance Engineer we are looking for will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, and ideally a Masters in a relevant subject. You should also have a minimum for 5-7 years' experience in Production Engineering and/or Management Reporting in a major Oil and Gas Operating Company, preferably on offshore fields.
The Production Performance Engineer we are looking for will have expertise and serious experience in data management programs (Avocet, OFM), and have expert knowledge in advanced Excel Tools. Experience and expertise in Digital Oil Field (DOF) / Smart Field / Intelligent Field would be a plus.
As well as a highly competitive monthly salary, you will receive a Living Allowance, Education Assistance, Family Medical, Travel and Discretionary Bonus.