Skills: Contracts Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: London, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
London, Contract role
The Contracts Advisor will based in London reporting directly to the Contract and Procurement Manager. The role is to ensure that the business has access to a capable and responsive procurement team who will support wells, project and production operations. The Contracts Advisor will ensure that the necessary contracting strategies and procurement controls are adhered to in order to ensure effective governance of financial commitments for all E&P activities and to deliver the best combination of product quality, price and delivery to end users by working to add value in a socially responsible and ethical manner. Travel to Business Units will be required as necessary.
- Ensure all contracting and purchasing is conducted in accordance with Company's Contract & Procurement Policy & Procedures. Ensure that all procurement processes and decisions are in accordance with requirements, are transparent and supported by appropriate documentation.
- Contribute and drive forward a plan for continuous improvement in the procurement process.
- Procurement Strategy Development - create and implement strategies and strategic spend categories including gathering and analyzing business and market intelligence (capacity and capability) to assist strategic decision making.
- Develop Approved Vendor Lists per category for new suppliers. Ensure all suppliers are approved and registered in accordance with company procedures and determine pre-qualification criteria of new suppliers as required.
- Preparation and execution of pre-qualification and procurement tenders including: pre-qualification questionnaires, Invitations to Tenders, manage in-house preparatory works (to include evaluation criteria and methodology, technical and commercial evaluation paperwork for recommendation of award (to management and JV Partners).
- Prepare and execute procurement activities including strategy, pre-qualification, tender list development, invita
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements