Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Treasury Assistant
Location: Atlas Business Park, Manchester ( M22 5PR)
SUPPORTING A GLOBAL LEADER
Ready to kick-start your career in Finance? Bureau Veritas are recruiting for an Treasury Assistant to join our busy Finance Team.
A multi-faceted organisation operating across numerous sites to deliver a wide variety of solutions to clients, Bureau Veritas delivers Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the biggest household names.
This is a great opportunity to hone your skills, combining supported study with practical learning in a fast-paced environment that is anything but mundane.
PLAY YOUR PART
The role of the Treasury Assistant is to support the Finance Team through timely and accurate processing of cash related transactions.
- Update all UK bank accounts daily on the network to track cash movements
- Review and accurately post all cash in/out of the banks in FLEX accounting system
- Process weekly supplier and employee payment runs in line with published calendars
- Carry out adhoc manual payments as needed
- Work with the Invoice Processing team to ensure all Direct Debit payments are matched to invoices in a timely manner
- Manage the weekly Time & Expenses interface
- Review all monthly bank reconciliations and take action to correct errors in a timely manner
- Monitor all Treasury related mailboxes (remittances, expenses and payment requests) and respond to enquiries in line with SLA's
- Maintain a complete audit trail to support cash related FLEX postings
- Assist with external and internal audit requirements
- Reduce the level of debit balances on supply accounts by pro-actively requesting refunds where appropriate ???????
- 5 GCSE or equivalent Grades A-C (including maths and English)
- Ability to process high volumes of transactions with speed and accuracy.
- Good organisation skills with effective time management.
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written to peers, clients and senior managers.
- Good team player.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Intermediate excel skills
WORK FOR A TRUE GLOBAL LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.