Our client is looking for an Insurance Analyst for a contract position, located in Westhill.
- Financial protection of the assets and potential liabilities at the most economical cost.
- Uniformity of cover and uniformity of risk management principles.
- Greater purchasing/negotiating power when dealing with the UK insurance market.
- Simplified administration for UK subsidiaries with significantly reduced costs for UK subsidiaries.
- Significantly improved cover for UK subsidiaries.
- Professional management of any claims, leading to maximum possible recovery
- Responsible for the management of the Insurance covers for company with worldwide and local insurance programmes.
- Liaising with senior management in order to identify the various risk areas and arranging the insurance covers where appropriate either under the global policies or with UK Market Insurers.
- Identify / investigate the need for any additional covers (Construction All Risks insurance policy for Projects) by liaising with internal Departments / co-venturers / DARAG / brokers / insurers
- Advising senior management and operating divisions on all aspects of Insurance related matters.
- Producing annually an Insurance Guide (coverage/ insured values/terms & conditions/premiums) for Management
- Preparation of Dept / insurance budgets and associated internal premium allocation for Finance and operating divisions.
- Gathering information relating to Wageroll / Property Values etc for renewal purposes, monitoring and investigating anomalies.
- Drafting and negotiating insurance clauses on contracts entered into by company.
- Managing all insurance claims on behalf of company (personal injury / property damages to onshore/offshore assets / liability claims / Employer's Liability claims...) with relevant brokers and DARAG support for claims recorded under Group insurance programmes
- Liaising with HSEQ in order to reduce our exposure to Employers' Liability and Public Liability claims.
- Producing Asset Insurance Reports for JV partners
- Liaison with the Group broker in order to fully integrate the Property Damage/Third Party Liability and Transit risks of all UK Group Subsidiaries into the Group's world-wide insurance programmes.
- Liaison with the broker in order to maintain ongoing control of the above and ensuring that the broker in turn keeps the senior management of each UK Subsidiary fully informed of the Risk Management/Insurance strategy of the Group.
- Liaison with the local broker in organising and managing on behalf of all the UK Subsidiaries, the remaining insurable risks including the following, Employers Liability (EL), Engineering, Personal Accident/Travel, Tanker, Motor, Group Life cover.
- Liaising with the broker in drafting and negotiating insurance clauses on contracts entered into by the UK Subsidiaries.
- Approving the selection of insurer and policy conditions in respect of policies underwritten in the UK market. Liaising with the broker and approving the premium allocation across the UK Group affiliates.
- Organising in conjunction with DARAG the programme for Risk Control Surveys carried out by the broker and ensuring that recommended risk improvements are carried out.
- Organising and implementing procedures for the local reporting and settling of Third Party Liability claims incurred under the Group programme by the UK subsidiaries.
- Liaising with DARAG as required in connection with all aspects of insurance relating to the Group.
- Degree educated and/or relevant Insurance industry qualifications, people management experience.
- Relevant insurance industry experience.
- Strong analytical background.
- Must have proven experience in working with senior management teams at local and group level.
- Track record of working with external suppliers.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong negotiation skills