Company: Baker Hughes
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Key Account Executive evaluates market opportunities and implements growth initiatives related to Baker Hughes O&G key customers in a region, drives localization efforts of Baker Hughes in Russia / CIS establishing a recognized local Baker Hughes presence.
- Be the initial Strategic Accounts Executive for major Oil companies in Russia/CIS (Lukoil, Zarubeshneft, Surgutneftegaz etc), ensure integrity as the underlying value and way of doing business across the organization in Russia/CIS
- Be responsible for specific actions to drive growth of Baker Hughes and work to make local decisions critical for business growth and local compliance
- Build a network of senior stakeholders, and position Baker Hughes as a thought leader in all relevant industry segments
- Evaluate biz market opportunities, contribute to the development of a Growth Playbook for Russia Caspian region
- Co-ordinate with all PC's and other functions on various opportunities & present a "Go-to-Market" strategy for key customers in region
- Identify potential local partners required to support Baker Hughes activities & develop relations/tie-ups or local business partnerships
- Introduce and promote Baker Hughes values and products with special focus to any new acquisitions or product/service offerings
- Identify, develop and leverage relationships with key decision makers in Key Accounts organizations
- Implement "one Baker Hughes face" to Key Accounts
- Participate in developing Baker Hughes Brand and Image recognition
- Advice Baker Hughes on business risks, security, compliance.
- Eight to fifteen years of highly successful experience in Sales /Marketing /Business Development roles in O&G industry
- In-depth knowledge of Russia Caspian Oil & Gas Market and Customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Engineering and/or MBA preferred
- Financial astute and able to look strategically at market opportunities for the customers and Baker Hughes
- Strong communications and presentation skills. Adept at getting the attention and involvement of the most sophisticated and difficult audiences.
- Build strong customer relationships and is an expert on customer, competitive, and market information
- Consistently identify new sources of business and growth placing primary importance on the customer
- Track record of supporting customer-oriented practices that foster customer loyalty and anticipate changes in customer needs. Understands markets, effective distribution channels, and the vast interplay of individual and market forces that affect customer behavior.
- Assesses market trends, economic indicators, and competitive information to determine strategies for segmenting the market, and expertly devises and drives complex marketing plans involving multiple Baker Hughes businesses.
- Coordinates communications, meetings, and activities while handling dependencies among diverse businesses.
- Strong influencing skills both inside and outside Baker Hughes