Skills: Oil Terminal / Storage Management, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. Work closely with other Functional units such as Engineering (Projects & Maintenance), IT & Process Control, Quality Control & Assurance and Contractors (if any), and ensures Production Volumes meet Production Plans (by product type, quality, quantity, timing) and Business Plans (by expenditure and HSSE targets)
2. Manage Bulk Vehicle Loading and Oil Movement Operations including slop tanks Operations
3. Ensure Production Resource levels and shifts are organized, enabling Production Volumes to be achieved, including all job descriptions and competencies in the scope in line with Competency Framework.
4. Proactively manage the integration of Production Activities with Production Plans determined by, and with the Participants in the S&OP process, including HSSE, Planning, Engineering Maintenance and Quality Control and Assurance
5. Implement Shell Group or Country specific recommendations, whichever is the more stringent, and manuals related to product handling procedures, operating processes, working with operational capabilities of hardware on the site, implementing safety equipment and clothing where required
6. Support Plant Manager in diagnosing/resolving plant failures, operational issues, cost and performance benchmarking, identifying trends/gaps, management of contracts and translate these to operational targets and actions
7.Accountable for ensuring the plant to be Top Quartile in terms of Unit Operating Cost
The incumbent will also have the following additional responsibilities:
- To manage operations under in line with defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure assets under operational control are maintained per controls.
- Responsible to deliver Production Schedule Adherence plan & optimize production.
- Ensure product quality standard per ISO procedures
- To manage automated/manual filling line preparation /set up, operate and shutdown in line with defined SOPs
- Responsible to take timely filling entries in SAP
- To manage works contractor staff to deliver assigned targets
- To manage Bulk Filling of Tank Lorries, Pig Operation on small pack Filling Lines
- Responsible for maintaining & tracking performance dash boards, product/line change over execution in line with quality and Health, Safety, Security Environment (HSSE) standards
- To ensure bottle are released from filling/packing unit into market as per defined quality standards
- Responsible to conduct root cause analysis for machine breakdowns for continuous improvement
- For drum, manual pack filling and hose exchanger unit
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for timely resource availability to deliver production plan
- Responsible for area housekeeping and implementing lean & Continuous Improvement initiatives
As one of the world's leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Pakistan, Shell is the second largest OMC and employs 400+ people directly and over 12,000 indirectly.
Maintaining its legacy of 116 years with a portfolio of robust businesses and international product offering, Shell Pakistan Limited (SPL) continues to meet the energy needs of the country serving over a million customers across the country every day.
Shell in Pakistan is committed to making business decisions that demonstrate economic, social and environmental responsibility. Over the years, SPL has built a diverse Social Investment portfolio aligned with our business activities in Pakistan.
Team management skills
Contractor management skills
Planning and management of annual budget
Auditing suppliers and contractors
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video